Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Book Review

Arctic Drift
Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler

On an earlier post, I did an author review on Clive Cussler and his writing. In that review, if you remember, I stated that my mother has a severe crush on Cussler's hero - Dirk Pitt. She still does. ;o)

Arctic Drift is Cussler's latest release written with his son, Dirk Cussler.

Generally, I pick up one of Cussler's books and have a hard time putting it down to go eat. This time, I had severe trouble getting involved with the book. I picked it up three days in a row and wasn't hooked until late on that third day. But once I got hooked, I could not put it down. The clock was just 14 minutes shy of midnight last night when I got to bed.
If you check this book out at the Daingerfield Public Library, don't give up until you get deeper into the book. It will be well worth your time.
Submitted by Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment