Thursday, November 5, 2009

Book Review

Blood Sins
by Kay Hooper


Did I ever make a mistake picking up this book! I guess I have not read Kay Hooper's work before. I very quickly realized that this had to do with psychics. Okay. I can handle a little of that.

On page 102 after reading,

"Tessa sat up in bed with a gasp, her heart pounding. Oh, my God. He was feeding off them.

"He's a--a %#&*@ psychic vampire."

Okay. That's enough for me.

Another point of view. Come on Sherry, it's FICTION! Kay Hooper's books are interesting, fast paced, and never, never boring. She has been a favorite author of mine for years. The Bishop Trilogies are different for sure but they are very very good.
Earlene

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment was removed by Earlene because I talked her into answering on the post itself.

    ReplyDelete