Sunday, October 7, 2012

Book Reviews

First - many apologies for the ten month absence - life happens.

One of my very favorite authors! Unfortunately I have a thumbs down...

The Storm
by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown
 
I just could not buy into the premise of nanobugs. Then we discover an informant in the midst. Surprise! Who, oh who could it be. Too predictable. I want to "buy" into a book not sit there rolling my eyes. I read maybe a third of this book...skipped to the last couple of chapters. Yep...that figures.

However, I also have a big THUMBS UP!

The Tombs
By Clive Cussler and Thomas Perry

I am excited to have been along for the ride in tracing the footsteps of Attila the Hun and his treasures. Sam and Remi Fargo are believable. The story flows without a hitch. I found it hard to close the cover and go to bed at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment