Thursday, November 20, 2008

Book Review

Cross Country
James Patterson

Another high intensity adventure for Alex Cross. I could not put this book down even though certain scenes were truly gruesome. But, this is James Patterson and this is Alex Cross.

I must confess, I do not understand why Patterson sent Cross to another country where he had no police authority chasing a mass-murderer. Even though it was well-written, to me it was an exercise in futility.

Still...I sat enthralled the whole time.

Other Alex Cross books by James Patterson:
Along Came a Spider - made into a movie
Kiss the Girls - made into a movie
Jack & Jill
Cat & Mouse
Pop Goes the Weasel
Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
Four Blind Mice
The Big Bad Wolf
London Bridges
Mary, Mary
Cross
Double Cross
The Daingerfield Public Library may not have all titles.

After reading Cross Country, I was so ready from something lighter...

No comments:

Post a Comment