Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Cooking With Friends" Recipe Review #2

Meat Balls with Rice and Tomatoes by Syble B. on page 69 is most delicious. The day I brought home my copy of Cooking With Friends, I spent the afternoon reading the cookbook. When I came to this recipe, I checked and had all ingredients on hand to try this recipe. A 14.5 oz. can of petite diced tomatoes and one can of Brookshires store brand tomatoes and green chilies made the 3 cups of tomatoes called for in the recipe. I used regular long grain white rice and made the meat mixture into 18 meatballs. Following the recipe directions, we had a wonderful meal and enough for another meal and a meatball sandwich.

Sue

Just turn to page 69 in your Cooking With Friends cookbook. WHAT? You haven't purchased your very own copy yet? What a shame...

No comments:

Post a Comment