Friday, June 11, 2010

Book

The Spy
by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott

Y A W N zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This was definitely a book that I could put down and go to bed when the time came. I LIKE Clive Cussler. I like the character, Isaac Bell, in this series which takes place in America in 1908. I like Cussler's/Scott's descriptions of turn of the century New York and other points in the US. I thoroughly enjoyed the sights and sounds of traveling across the country by rail.

However, it did not take long for me to figure out who the bad man was. It didn't take long for me to figure out...well...can't tell you that. It didn't take long for me to figure out the redhead(s) and... Hmmm...don't need to mention that either. I just kept reading trying to figure out when Isaac Bell was going to figure it all out...hopefully before the book ended.

I certainly hope that Cussler's next book is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment